The 13th IWA Leading Edge Conference on Water and Wastewater Technologies is taking place in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) from 13th to 16th June 2016. This international conference is a unique event to introduce new ideas on water treatment and interact with experts from all over the world. The theme of this 2016 LET edition is “Evaluating Impacts of Innovation”.
Our research group is presenting one oral presentation on decentralized water systems; one oral presentation and two posters on bioelectrochemical systems in bioremediation and biogas upgrading; and one poster on autotrophic nitrogen removal.
- The role of decentralized systems in the new water management paradigms, Manel Poch. Universiy of Girona, Spain, oral presentation.
- NoNit – Scaling-up BES for treating nitrate-polluted groundwater, Narcís Pous, oral presentation.
- Understanding and developing of bioelectrochemical compact systems for biogas upgrading. P. Batlle-Vilanova; S. Puig; F. Lozano; A. Vilajeliu-Pons; M.D. Balaguer; J. Colprim, poster.
- Microbial electrosynthesis from CO2: Optimizing reactor design to increase productivity. P. Batlle-Vilanova; S. Puig; R. Ganigué; M.D. Balaguer; J. Colprim, poster.
- Assessment of an operational strategy for autotrophic nitrogen removal applied to side and mainstream conditions, Akaboci, T.; Ruscalleda, M.; Balaguer, M.D.; Colprim, J., poster.