WWTmod2014 is the fourth international seminar on wastewater treatment (WWT) modelling after successful events in 2008, 2010 and 2012. It will be held in Spa (Belgium) from 29th March to 2nd April 2014.
WWTmod provides a platform upon which any relevant aspect of WWT modeling may be scrutinized. The main objective of WWTmod is consensus building. The process of consensus building is supported by obtaining insights from a diverse group of leading professionals: researchers, consultants, utilities, regulators, manufacturers, and software developers.
LEQUIA researchers will chair two workshops and present 3 oral Communications an 1 poster.
- Where are we and where should we go with MBR modelling?, chaired by Thomas Maere and Joaquim Comas.
- Presentation: “Control&Optimisation: current practices”, Q. Comas, M. Arnaldos-Ortos
- Presentation: “New modelling topics and frameworks”, I. Rodriguez-Roda, A. Lerch, I. Nopens
- What do we need for “Total” Nitrogen Modelling?, chaired by Peter Dold and José C. Porro
- Presentation: “N2O knowledge-based approach and modelling”, J. Porro
- Risk assessment modelling of N2O production in activated sludge systems; a knowledge-based approach, Jose Porro, Joaquim Comas, Ignasi Rodriguez-Roda, Maite Pijuan, Lluís Corominas, Lisha Guo, Matthijs Daelman, Eveline Volcke, Mark van Loosdrecht, Peter A. Vanrolleghem and Ingmar Nopens.