December issue of IWA Specialist Group on Instrumentation, Control and Automation highlights several LEQUIA activities:
- The nomination of Dr. Joaquim Comas as new ICA Management committee member is reported.
- The book “Decisions on Urban Water Systems: some support” (Manel Poch, Ulises Cortés, Joaquim Comas, Ignasi Rodríguez-Roda and Miquel Sànchez-Marrè) published in 2013 is described.
- An abstract of the PhD thesis “Development of a decision support system for the selection and integrated assessment of process flow diagrams in wastewater treatment” from Manel Garrido is given.
- SANITAS project is described in the “International Projects” section
- The involvement of LEQUIA researchers José Porro and Dr. Joaquim Comas in IWA Task Group GHC and WWTmod 2014 seminar is reported.
ICA is the IWA (the International Water Association) Specialist Group on Instrumentation, Control and Automation.