The dissemination of LEQUIA research activities is part of our mission. Specific objectives include encouraging primary and high school students to choose degree programmes in the sciences, organising activities in the water science field, and promoting LEQUIA research in the Catalan society. Every year LEQUIA takes part in several dissemination activities, individually or as a research group of the University of Girona.
Types of activities:
- Open house activities
- Fairs and exhibitions
- Internships for secondary school students
- Non-specialised media (press, TV, radio)
- Workshops and conferences for non-specialised audiences
- LEQUIA’s own dissemination programmes and initiatives
Our main audience:
- Primary and secondary school students
- Secondary school teachers
- Girona and Catalan society
Photo: Workshop on wastewater treatment. Dr Hector Monclús with a group of high school students.